Monday, July 23, 2012

Catching Up.

The next series of updates posted will attempt to provide details on some of the things I faced from the December 2009 post and update information to 2012.  It will be an attempt to translate some of the most chaotic times of challenge and change in my life into a readable form...please bear with me.

While I am not able to publicly answer all questions pertaining to the poisoning, and while some things in life are painful and private, I will attempt to answer any questions that you might have.  If anything that I have faced can somehow help strengthen another and draw them closer to the Lord, then it has been worth it.

Thank you for your thoughts, your prayers and your patience.

                                            denton.moberly@live.com

No comments: